DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
I was looking at my collection and realized that around 3-5 years ago, when I visited my grandparents I bought a 1984 Ferrari 288 GTO (one of my favorate Ferraris). Does anybody have any info on it like who made it? Where to find it? I've been looking and couldn't even find one on ebay. But they do have a Joeff version which is pretty ugly. If someone has pics please share.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Try E-bay. There are three 1984 Hot Wheels 288 GTOs for sale, but expect to pay over $50. The Hot Wheels version is certainly better than the Bburago one and is viewed as the best Ferrari Hot Wheels has ever done.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
It's always a pleasure to show pictures of one of my cars....for you, here's 8 pictures of my 1984 Ferrari 288 GTO (HotWheels):

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I HAD THAT EXACT ONE!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!! How I would love to have it sitting on my desk right now. Thanks for the pics. My mission has now started.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
It's hard to believe that a Hot Wheels anything is worth $100, :confused but looking at those pics it's also hard to believe that's a Hot Wheels. That is a very nice model.

However, it's not AUTOart or Kyosho quality so I'm not in the market for it. :mine

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
:tongue WOW Miniman!!!!! :tongue You did an great job on your Bburago 288 GTO. Those wheels redefines it to the top!!!! :nicejob

:eek:k TOP NOTCH !!!!! :eek:k

1 - 20 of 22 Posts