DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read on Biante's Forum that they lost one of the family members in Trevor Young.

Deeply saddened to read this and my wishes and sincerest thoughts go out to the Trevor's family and friemds.

Posted by Richard Poole(RCP)

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
My thoughts go out to Trevor's friends, family and all the people at Biante.

Through Biante he truly made a mark in the diecast scene and provided some stunning models for us all to enjoy.

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
That is terrible news!

I can only hope that his family and friends can find the strength to deal with this sadness.
Such a shame....

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
That's really sad to hear. Like everyone else here, my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thankyou so much for all of your kind words everyone. All of the comments everyone has posted on all of the forums show that the collecting community is just that , a community, and it is much more than just models.

Trevor was just short of his 61st birthday.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I learnt of Trevor's passing today. Such terrible news.

I was lucky enough to have met Trevor on a couple of BBQ's where collectors got together to celebrate our wonderful hobby and have a chat.

Truly a great bloke and i am glad to have made his acquaintance.

Sincere condolences to Bev and the Biante team.

Thanks for the models Trevor. R.I.P.

Tim, Gillian & family.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
very sad news i was going to visit his workshop last yr but did not end up going i think trev and bev where going to give us a guided tour.
i went out and bought a biante model and came home to find this sad news on here :(

all of bev and trev's family will be in my thoughts

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.