DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a lot of cars from my collection last weekend. They were, as most of my collection are, very well packed and wraped inside big boxes at a family house.
(I divorced 2 years ago, that's why everybody is packed)
I will show all of them soon.
I will start with two MB 300 SL Gullwings from Bburago, yes. Bburago!!!!
I bought those cars at 88/89, and, as I had two Gullwings, I made some small mods in one, just things like a little black here, a little silver there...
Thats why I dont have the Minichamps model yet :giggle :giggle

Attachments

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Thanks for sharing Jose! :cheers I too have the Bburago and have done small detail to it so I didn;t have to justify buying the Minichamps.

I remember the day when the diecast eisles at KBT were choked up with this model and you had to move them out of the way to see what was behind them.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Ionutzp,
Bburago models has an extremely accurate scale that was "invented" by Bburago engineers, according their box size. It means that all Burago models were made in a size that fits well inside their transparent box :giggle :giggle
Thats why Bburago Porsche 356 have almost the same size as this Bburago Gullwing and the Bburago E Type and the Bburago big Merc SSK.... :dizzy

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's very important all models in my colection to be in correct scale, I'm not confortable if putting one car near other the entire scene looks strange because of the scale (for example if a Mini is bigger than a Lincoln). I started my 1:18 garage with Bburagos MB 300SL and 300SL cabrio. I know these models are not so detailed but they look good (at least the exterior). However, they look a pretty much bigger than other cars.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.