DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone i just bought a mac f1 road car in silver brand new, never taken out, and it still has the plastic band around the doors. for 70 bucks did i get ripped. i thought it was a good deal for i have seen these cares go for a little over 100. whats the value of it and can you guys post pics of it. thanks in advance.

G

·
As the Mac Fever pitch has died down over the years since DX's existence, I have no idea what the market value is for them.

Do you feel like you got ripped? Are you double thinking your purchase decision? Is the car worth the price of admission you paid for it? Is ownership of a Mac F1 worth the price paid?

Those are the questions you will have to answer to find out if its worth it to you, regardless of what the market dictates.

However, based on what I seen some of these cars go for$70 is inexpensive.

I know we have a few mac F1 experts on board, Thorst being one, maybe he can offer you some valuable information on your purchase as he knows a lot about them.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
It's a good deal! These models are mainly costy because theyre increasingly rare and not beeing produced anymore. The silver Mac. rarely sells for under $100 so you have nothing to worry about, the seller gave you a good deal if it was in good condition!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the replies. i think it is brand new never opened. i will post pics when i get it. if its still new i wont take it out the box :cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.