DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:feedback im thinking to buy this model (maisto) but i dont know how is the details! :confused so, can you guys help about the details. if we compaired Mercedes SL-CONVERTIBLE with the details of carrera gt concept, does it satisfies?

thx

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
The SL is as good as the CGT when you compare the details. It has a good paint finish, the inside of the engine and boot lid has plastic panellings to simulate the ones in the real car, the engine is a nicely done for whatever it is, the wheels and tires r well simulated again. I really like this model coz maisto has taken the pains to copy down some of the smallest of details and done it well.
You really cant ask for carpets and the folding roof when you are paying around 25 us$ (max) for it. True maisto has done the slk with a folding roof for around that price, but i will leave tat excuse of a roof in the boot where it belongs. Get it if you like it alpkop. You will certainly enjoy this one. :cheers

G

·
Hey Boedan you might now me from www.mad4models.com.

Wich brand is your Mercedes SL, is it the 55 AMG?? It's great :drool

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, carros :cheers

I would also recomend the Maisto SL.
Its a great offering from them that compares well with the CGT

G

·
Tnx Maxpower, wich brand is your SL Boedan??

I like it a lot and great pix especially the one were it seems the cars are moving

·
Registered
335 Posts
thx to you all guys, :cheers i cant find minichamps here in my country easly (Istanbul), so thats why i will get maisto at sure. its about 29$. if i order from internet, it becomes approximately 35$. :WTF
i have DTM 2002 but i dont like its front light details, but i think the SL is better (as i saw on the pics). :giggle

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Glad to have been of any help alpkop. Silver does look good. Personally i would go for red to add a little color to my otherwise bland mercedes collection.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts