DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some better pics of the Cobra that some of you wanted. The rest is just as the other Cobras are.

*Warning* Pics are large*

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Nice catch Al :cheers

This car loks good in any color but the grey is hot!

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
That color goes well with this car (along with the blue convertible...which is my favorite) :cheers

Attachments

G

·
Looks nice in that color!! Very modern color as well for the stang! Im still holding on to my Target Exclusive Mustang conv in yellow.

G

·
That's a nice looking Cobra youv'e got there, I agree with Darrick on the color, it does look great on that Cobra :nicejob :nicejob

G

·
Great pictures, Al! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

I keep liking this color more and more! :tongue I must get one!

Please don't tell her: :scared

:giggle

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Thanks guys! :cheers

Eddie, I might black-wash the wheels and the rotors, add an antenna and may be a 10th anniversary version of it. I may also turn it into a 'vert.

Jacob, I thought that the Target yellow version was a hardtop? :confused I still kick my self for putting it back on the shelf at target! :cry

G

·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:coolpics Great photos! in my opinion, that color and the black are the most appealing for a "Terminator" as they are refered to out here in Cali! Being a diehard Camaro owner (and closet Mustang lover), Terminators are the only Mustangs I usually think twice about, when they cruise up next to me, and the gunmetal grey is a perfect color reflecting the nature of that beast...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts