DiecastXchange Forum banner
121 - 140 of 168 Posts

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
Outstanding collection, jaw dropping photos probably the nicest ive ever seen yet
I'm not really a fan of Jesko due to the design of the front, especially the headlights but Jesko absolut looks better though, without that huge boomerang rear wing. Seems a perfect model from FrontiArt and your photos are not bad either, congrats!
Thank you both for your kind comments! @haro86master there are hundrends of amazing models out there! I wish i could afford the money and of course the space to acquire them all, but i believe i'm doing almost the best to keep a balance to both!
@Cristi i tend to agree for the "boomerang" wing of the orange Jesko. It's huge without any doubt but i think Jesko is the best designed supercar nowadays.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
I am not in supercars and never was an egg-fan.
But I kind of like the Jesko and especially the Jesko Absolut with it’s minimised winglets.
Maybe some day we will get an opening version offered by one of the „usual suspects“ and then I would be really tempted…
Congrats to this addition, Marios! (y)

Nice and clean pictures as always!
Always being a fan of dark backgrounds in this case it seems to me that some lighter background could be favourable: The black tends to hide these nice winglets…

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
I am not in supercars and never was an egg-fan.
But I kind of like the Jesko and especially the Jesko Absolut with it’s minimised winglets.
Maybe some day we will get an opening version offered by one of the „usual suspects“ and then I would be really tempted…
Congrats to this addition, Marios! (y)

Nice and clean pictures as always!
Always being a fan of dark backgrounds in this case it seems to me that some lighter background could be favourable: The black tends to hide these nice winglets…
Thank you for your comment Vulpex! You are correct about the winglets, it was the most difficult thing in the process. It's always been a puzzle to move between light and darkness and the only solution is to use a "target" lightsource in those dark parts as the winglets to distinguish them from the black background. Trying a lighter background would be a solution to pop the dark parts but they 're only the 5% of the whole car, so i didn't use it. Anyway, i really appreciate your comment! I hope i would have more free time to experiment on that but for the time being things are really tied up...

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
Wow, amazing your last reviews Mario.

For me, the Urraco and Espada are two of these models with essence and the blue color is fantastic in both.

Congrats for your last reviews, it's an enjoyment watch your pics!
Thank you @samuelbdn ! Urraco and Espada are goergeous indeed! There is also Lamborghini Jarama 400 GT in the same color but it's not released in a diecast version yet! It's an exclusive CMF model. I'll definitely buy it when Kyosho or AutoArt release it!

Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Hood

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Very nice, Marios - congrats to these gems!

Have the street version of the 250 Gt and the silver/blue LM version but wouldn't mind at all to add this Competione and the yellow street car as well... ;)

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
Very nice, Marios - congrats to these gems!

Have the street version of the 250 Gt and the silver/blue LM version but wouldn't mind at all to add this Competione and the yellow street car as well... ;)
Thank you very much @vulpex !!! Unfortunately it's very difficult for new collectors to find those gems from CMC in a fair price today! :(
So the only thing i can do is to be patient and admire those models from older great collectors as you and quite few others in this forum! :)

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Thanks for the compliment, Marios!
From what you‘ve shown us so far I think your collection is already breathtaking and does not need to hide at all!! (y)

I have only about 60 models left and I would still like to reduce a bit more.
However from time to time I find something very tempting new like the AMG Vision GT and so there is a continuous exchange.
Many models I have shown are not longer with me but of course there is a kind of „hard core“ of my collection - keepers that I would never let go…

121 - 140 of 168 Posts