DiecastXchange Forum banner
241 - 260 of 298 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #241 · (Edited)
Next two models come from Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.
The first one debuted at the 2007 Frankfurt Motor Show and only 20 vehicles sold to the public, with one additional car (marked as 00/20) produced for the Lamborghini museum. We are talking about the amazing Lamborghini Reventon replicated by AutoArt in white.
The other one unveiled on 14 August 2021, the car is named after the original Countach which was first introduced 50 years prior. Based on the hybridized powertrain of the Sián FKP 37, 112 units are planned to be produced, the number referencing the LP 112 model designation used during development of the original Countach. The amazing Lamborghini Countach LPI800-4 replicated by MR Collection in white color.

Enjoy the photos :):)

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive parking light
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Car
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Automotive parking light Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Toy
Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire
Vehicle Wheel Tire Car Motor vehicle
Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting
Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Car
Tire Grille Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting
Wheel Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Hood Vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting
Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Wheel Car
Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel
Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design
Vehicle Car Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #247 ·
What a nice pair :cool: The new Countach is so cool. I've just bought the red one from Maisto. It is my first budget model, but looks great for the money. White with red interior looks very stylish, love it!
Thank you Cristi! I'm reading many positive comments lately about the Maisto Countach version! I'm really tempted to purchase one!

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #248 ·
Long time since my last presentation just like the long time i've been waiting for this model. Almost 12 months needed for this unique model to arrive but i beleive it's worth waiting!
Personally one of my favorite supercars in my collection, i'm presenting the Ferrari 488 Pista Coupe Viola Hong Kong by BBR

I hope you'll enjoy the photos!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive tire
Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Car Toy
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Car
Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
161 Posts
Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster by MR Collection

I believe these photos is the best answer to a comment i read recently in my thread, that current models from Lamborghini are mediocre.

View attachment 276700 View attachment 276701 View attachment 276702 View attachment 276703 View attachment 276704 View attachment 276705 View attachment 276706
Your photos are some of the best on this website, but...they're not good for judging the quality of a model. I can't see half the detail on the Aventador!

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #252 · (Edited)
Your photos are some of the best on this website, but...they're not good for judging the quality of a model. I can't see half the detail on the Aventador!
Thank you for your comment @cannondancer. I'm sorry i can't agree about the quality you're talking about. I beleive that the specific photos show a model like a real 1:1 car as much detailed as it gets. I can't show machine parts as the model can't be opened, but exterior parts are replicated by MR almost perfect and this is what someone sees in those photos. The truth is, that even if i had a Bburago model with more imperfections than a more expensive one, i could try to represent it as perfect as i could. This is what photographers do. But in the case of most of my models, there no need of much photo processing. My goal in this thread is to show my models as they were real 1:1 cars, i'm sorry if in your case this didn't happen. I'm always trying for the better results. :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thank you for your comment @cannondancer. I'm sorry i can't agree about the quality you're talking about. I beleive that the specific photos show a model like a real 1:1 car as much detailed as it gets. I can't show machine parts as the model can't be opened, but exterior parts are replicated by MR almost perfect and this is what someone sees in those photos. The truth is, that even if i had a Bburago model with more imperfections than a more expensive one, i could try to represent it as perfect as i could. This is what photographers do. But in the case of most of my models, there no need of much photo processing. My goal in this thread is to show my models as they were real 1:1 cars, i'm sorry if in your case this didn't happen. I'm always trying for the better results. :)
No worries. I just meant that because parts of the models are hidden in shadow, it’s hard to make out vent details, carbon replication etc.
As I said, they’re still awesome photos and I look forward to seeing more!

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #256 ·
Next model is also a supercar from Ferrari. Actually is a tuned version of 812 from Novitec.
The 1/18 Novitec Ferrari 812 N-Largo by IVY Models.
From a first sight it's a really stunning model with nice carbon details, that has nothing to fear from far more expensive versions. The only drawback - serious one- is that i can't see the engine through a rear black glass (Maybe there is not an engine at all:()
Nevertheless a trully photogenic model.
Enjoy

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting
Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Tire Automotive tail & brake light
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive design
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Grille Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Great model and awesome pics! :cool:(y)😟

The only drawback - serious one- is that i can't see the engine through a rear black glass (Maybe there is not an engine at all:()
Nevermind the missing rear engine, the worse is that you can't see the nice carpeted luggage compartment at the front, with the made-to-fit Ferrari leather suitcases!

You can't really see a thing though those little vents on the hood... :confused:

;)

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #260 ·
Great model and awesome pics! :cool:(y)😟

Nevermind the missing rear engine, the worse is that you can't see the nice carpeted luggage compartment at the front, with the made-to-fit Ferrari leather suitcases!

You can't really see a thing though those little vents on the hood... :confused:

;)
Let's hope they 'll make an open version of the 812 one day...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

241 - 260 of 298 Posts