DiecastXchange Forum banner

Mario's' 1/18collection - Modern and classic Cars (Latest add: AC Cobra Roadster metallic burgundy/gold stripes by Exoto)

33K views 355 replies 35 participants last post by  Marios 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! I decided to create this thread to share with you a part of my 1/18 model cars collection.
I've been collecting for a year now having about 170 models (24/3/2022) more or less. I started my collection buying modern supercars (2010-today) but the last 6 months i've been collecting cars from my "golden" decade: 60's and early 70's and some superstars of the 80's.
As i have a passion with photography some of my models have visited my small studio that was made especially for them (unfortunately not all yet) and those photos i decided to share with you in that post. I hope you 'll enjoy this small "catwalk" of my models and leave your comments/remarks.

#45 ·
I always thought the Exoto XS models would be my unicorns that I'll be chasing for a long time... but I'm having more luck with those, than this Alfa from AUTOart. One of the most beautiful cars ever made, it's right up there with the E-Type in presence and elegance... What it has over the E-Type, is the racing heritage, as it is part of the Tipo 33 family of highly successful and also damn good looking race cars.