DiecastXchange Forum banner
41 - 60 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
I always thought the Exoto XS models would be my unicorns that I'll be chasing for a long time... but I'm having more luck with those, than this Alfa from AUTOart. One of the most beautiful cars ever made, it's right up there with the E-Type in presence and elegance... What it has over the E-Type, is the racing heritage, as it is part of the Tipo 33 family of highly successful and also damn good looking race cars.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I always thought the Exoto XS models would be my unicorns that I'll be chasing for a long time... but I'm having more luck with those, than this Alfa from AUTOart. One of the most beautiful cars ever made, it's right up there with the E-Type in presence and elegance... What it has over the E-Type, is the racing heritage, as it is part of the Tipo 33 family of highly successful and also damn good looking race cars.
...i couldn't agree more to that comment!

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Best pictures I've seen with Alfa 33 Stradale! Love this model. It was the second model of my collection, 9 years ago.
Thank you very much @Cristi ! I wish i could have bought it back then but i didn't even know the existence of this amazing hobby back then. You can't imagine the price now....🤯🤯🤯

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Have never seen this black F12TDF before - very cool spec! (y)
Thank you very much! I remember that it was one of the first models i purchased. It was an instant buy from a famous european model site. Though i'm still searching my best looking ever F12TDF made from MR:

Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Car Toy

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
If you ask me your's has a much better presence - these massive red accents on the MR are overdone IMO.
But as always: Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder...

41 - 60 of 232 Posts