DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
I've seen the all-blue MC12 race at Mosport two years ago but somehow it didn't really excite me aesthetically. And knowing it wasn't going to be allowed into Le Mans because of its specs also caused me to pay less attention to it. But having seen its success in the FIA GT last year, my interest in the car got re-kindled.

This model as it raced at Misano and came in 2nd place. That's pretty much all I know about the car & series. Pretty bad eh? :giggle The manufacturer IXO has done a very nice job with the car. The paint and decals are done well. Overall the wheels are alright but I do notice a slight mis-alignment in the rear axle on the left side should be a wee bit higher. One detail I like is the quality of the Maserati badge on the nose of the car as the edges are crisp.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Nice photos.

Is the car below the blue version that you referred to in the first post? I originally bought this IXO model because I liked the trident graphics. It will be departing shortly however to make room for a new edition in my 1/43rd display.

Attachments

G

·
Those IXO Maseratis look great! I should add one of those to my Maserati collection! :happy

:zoom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.