DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.legacydiecast.com/xq/asp/id.HWE...6/qx/review.htm

Bigger pictures.

This one looks good. Almost worth the 70 bucks on eBay. Good carbon fiber. One of the first Hotwheels not to use painted taillights! Yeh!
Rims are way too big I think.

Do you think this one will last long on eBay? I mean the 599 was good too, and that didn't last long. I think they made a very very limited number of them. Unlike the Enzo which seemed greatly produced.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
It's the pic of the front where you can see the interior that gets me. If that's what the seats look like, chances are the rest of the model will be very nice too. :eek:mg

G

·
there is one flaw not mentioned, the right "red little light" (top of the 3 light cluster) is supposed to be a reverse light

·
Registered
614 Posts
I wish they would stop painting those thick black rings over the gas cap. Are the trailing edges of the stabilizers really suppose to be that thick? :dizzy

The front tires ARE pretty thin on the 1:1 though, but the rims are noticeably larger in scale than on the real thing.

Yeah, I see where the reverse light is supposed to be. Bummer.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I just saw a regular Hot Wheels version go on eBay for $52.00! How is this possible? Were these normal versions LE with short runs?

As for as licensing goes, do Maserati models fall under the Ferrari umbrella? Can anyone else manufacture these models aside from Mattle?

:feedback

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Any news on the Elite version? I'm not even going to try for the normal version anymore since the price is outrageous for the detail, and the Elite is right around the corner.

Well, I hope it's right around the corner...

:giggle

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.