Grille and headlamps
Not that much news though it was a lot of work:
I cut out the bars from the grille so that I only kept the frame. Then I fit in the mesh instead, cut the trident from the bars and glued it on.
The new headlamps needed some more creativity. The old inserts were useless, for the facelift version I had to create something completely new. I used the lenses from a Revell Artega and glued them in. For the DRL strips I used thin plexiglass, cut stripes of 1mm width, dipped on some silver points from the back to simulate the LEDs and then blacked it from the back, bent them and glued it in place.
The sidemarkers were painted with clear orange from inside and highlighted with Bare Metal Foil.
Also the washer caps were done with BMF.