Again I worked on it the whole Sunday and it's 95% done.
- brake discs adjusted to fit in the new rims, then painted
- calipers painted dark blue
- rims painted (they look a bit odd on the pics, don't know why
- doors attached, mirrors painted and attached
- headliner painted
- interior and undercarriage re-assembled, wheels mounted
- details like door handles and side indicators painted
- window trim cut from BMF and applied
- exhausts cut from a brass tube, painted chrome silver and attached
Much effort but it was worth it. Though it can't deny its derivation (doglegs and closed back doors and trunk still tell the low-budget source) it doesn't need to hide in second row of the cabinet anymore.
Still missing are fine mesh and the foglamps in the front bumper and window panes for the front doors. For both I need to wait for the ordered material.