DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Yup, he is dead all right and I am the SOB that killed him :giggle

The good news (or depending on the reader, the bad news :wink) is that its the same old Jeff in a new exciting package :happy

When I joined DX I just used the Max Power name as sort of a joke as it was from "The Simpsons" but it sort of stuck but now with my return to the "civilian" world I am taking the opportunity to dump the old name.

My new username represents members of my family and my old address.

G

·
:eek:mg , when i read that headline "Max Power is dead" i thought for a second you had actually passed away :dizzy , well thank goodness that hasn't happened. (Breath's a huge sigh of releaf :lol )

So JSB isn't your first, middle and last name initial's then.

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the concern, Kyle. :cheers
Perhaps I should rethink that title of this thread :giggle

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
:iagree Welcome to DX! I have to agree with Ronan, but maybe we shouldn't talk about Jeff that way. Although he is dead isn't he.

Congrats on becoming a civilian again Jeff :giggle I really like the new banner too :10

G

·
R.I.P Max Power...he as not realy gone he is still here just under another name.. :happy !! All the best Jeff for the New Year mate...

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Great another smartbum member, feels we should put him on Mod preview :giggle

Thanks for the heads up JPM.......opps JPS.........oh darn.....Jill............Jeff 33, you didnt want to use the number that can go anyway up :giggle

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Fairwell Max Power, you lived you life like a candle in the wind (there's a song in that)...

:welcome JSB 33 however. Nice to have you on board. Are you german per chance? I ask because JSB seems to stand for 'Ja Schnell Bitter', perhaps referring to more diescast - Yes, faster, thanks hehehe...

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
I can definately tell it's the same ole Jeff! We welcome the 'new you'!!!!

:cheers
Sean

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
For old time sake, let's sing them Max Power song one last time!

"Max Power, that's the man who's name you'd love to touch,

but you musn't touch!

That name sounds good in your ear, but when you say it,

you musn't fear.

'Cause that name could be said by anyone!"

Welcome to the new you! :cheers

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.