DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 219 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After following the e-mail traffic on the new Auto Art Mazda 787 Renoun # 55, and then seeing detail pictures of it from the German show, I just had to pre-order it.

The vendor I ordered it from is listing it for only $ 58.00 (US), and his shipping is under $8.00 (US) within the United States.

Like many of you, I cannot wait to get it and the price was right!!!

Has anyone heard a reliable release date on this one???

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Something tells me that that price is not going to hold :cry

They stated in their email that they will hold the pre-order price ONLY if they do not get a price increase from AUTOart.
I hope it works out for all of us but I am sure if the Mazda comes in at $150 that MTR is not going to sell it at $58

·
Registered
290 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Congrats on the pre-order, welcome to the club!! :cheers

With that price I am guessing you got it from please support DX Advertisers!.

I agree with you, after seeing the pics of the car I pre-ordered it myself. Here is hoping the price stays there and we get one fine looking model. :cool

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't seen pictures of the car (in diecast form) yet, but definitely a piece I'd be interested in adding. Nice colorful car!

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
I am also starting to have doubts about the pre-order price of the 787B. If it goes up by more than $20 I will probably have to cancel my pre-order since it will be too much for me right now :cry
If I do have to change/cancel my pre-order I will probably get either the PMA BMW M3 GTR, 1991 Audi V8 DTM, or pre-order the AUTOart Ford GT.

·
Mr. Sandman
327 Posts
I think I will buy it when it comes out. If it costs $150 I will still get it, nothing will stop me from getting it. I've always wanted a 1:18 787B.
:WTF

·
Registered
290 Posts
Do we even know when this model is going to hit the shelves? I could have sworn I heard or read that it was in March, as in less than a week away March.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hey guys, was doing some searching and found something that might or might not be interesting for you guys.

I was on MTR and I did a quick search on the Mazda 787. It seems as though the pre-order price has gone up to around $75.00. Any news on this front or has anyone contacted them to see if the $58.00 pre-orders will remain the same?

Thanks. :cheers

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
I won't be suprized to see it go to at least $80 for pre-orders. $100 is probably more likely. But who knows. We will just have to wait till the model is released.

*EDIT*
I found out they finnaly increased the pre-order price. Now it is $76. I still plan on getting it, even with the increased price :cool
http://www.please support DX Advertisers!/store/Search?...ry=787b&x=0&y=0[/URL]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
+1 here. I wouldn't have any problem paying MSRP for this puppy (though it would be nice to get it at discount).

As for the gap - I think the rear cowling didn't sit flush when they took the pic. You can see the gap/misalignment on the number also.

1 - 20 of 219 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.