DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Hey, if it has a pretty and naked girl on the side of it, it can't be all that bad! :lol
On the minus side, it also has a naked man :shipwrecked

Oh how I wish Maisto would do more GT cars!
I picked up most of these at $8 to $10 but even @ $the normal $25 thay are a great bargain. All tampo's instead of decals and a very nice shelf looke to them :happy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
You've got a model with a naked man on it. . . :giggle These are cool cars not matter what. I love my no livery one so much I'm thinking about getting another one. . . Good cacth Jeff. . . :nicejob :nicejob

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Looks good Jeff, even with the dude!

G

·
Max Power said:
On the minus side, it also has a naked man :shipwrecked
For a second i thought you were........

.........Coming out :scared .

I did have one of these Maisto CLK GTR's in the No11 Championship winning car, they were certainly nice evenif the AUTOart versions eclipsed them.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Very nice cars Jeff! I recall with fond memories that it was Maisto's GT cars that got me started with GT racecars in the first place. I found a whole bunch at a local department store about 3 years ago. I think I helped them clear out their old stock because I remember sitting around for many many months on end. :giggle Although the CLK GTRs are quite as nice as AUTOart's, there's no arguing against their budget price.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
When they first came out, I wasn"t very fond of them..but that changed..had they opportunity to buy 8 in one shot with a different livery....so now I have about 12 different CLK GTR and LM's in my collection....
Out of the Maisto GTR's this is my favorite :

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.