DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of blacking out the side gills and exhausts.

I put side windows in and now it look like its time to tint thme :danbana

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think you should leave it the way it is it really is a stunner i like it the way it is and the chrome side vents and mufflers look gr8 on it and give it a bit of colour and if u blacked out the vents and mufflers u would have to black out the chrome part on the rims :p
good luck with what ever u choose to do as u get the final word on it.

cheers
holden kid 'aka' ben

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great like that!! :nicejob

Maybe you should only black out the inside of the exhausts, if you know what I mean...

Neat work :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think if Brabus got their hands on a SLR, it would look just like that.

What an amazing Merc you got there, Darrick! :tongue

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
did you mean cover the hole pipes in black or the insides? if insides only i think u should but if hole lot u should not worry unless u going to paint all chrome parts black

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll take you guys word on this one and go with the black insides :cheers

Thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
70 Posts
DX- did you black the rims yourself? if so how?! i like your car ALOT!!! its nice... i love black cars, especially with big chrome wheels...if it fits the car! i'll have a black vette to put up soon with some blakc AND chrome rims, let me know what you think, DX!!!

john

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Great job on the wheels Darrick! :cheers I might do that myself.
Has this been release to regular retail? I have not seen it outside of a MB dealership. I would have thought that by now all of the "big box" store would have it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nice work :cheers

the black rims with chrome lip look killer :cheers

Black out in the side of exhust, but keep the vents chrome, car looks sharper that way :cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts