DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Welcome-back Mcaf to DX and great to see the start to your collection thread. Looks like you have a quite a collection of Veyrons and hypercars! Looking forward to seeing the pics - let those model be liberated hahaha!

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Damn. I got no words. Deeeeeaaayyyyyymmmmmmmm. That super sport is stunning. And a great collection as well but that super sport......mmmmmm.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Great pictures of the holy trinity Mcaf!!! And stunning photos - you made the matte black pop like an easter egg - how did you do that?! I can't get any of my matte black photos to pop like that. Great shots and especially good in the dio.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Congrats Chaim that GT40 is unreal!!! Just the details in that pic.......
it truly must be a sight to behold sitting in front you. Seriously amazing addition!!

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Holy wow that cabinet has some eye candy!!!! That R35 is still a favorite and a gem to see when shared.

Totally agree, its hard to keep up with 1:18 releases. The companies popping up now are like rabbits and very hard to keep track of. I know I have "sort of slowed down" but seeing your collection of 1:12 I entirely see the wisdom behind collecting 1:12. It's a beautiful collection regardless!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts