DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,727 Posts
And then you show us more Italians,they are Beauties just as Maranello said earlier the Black and Red combo is a killer for the Italians.Great update on all the models though.

·
Super Moderator
13,727 Posts
I could sit here all day looking at these wonderful models with the Amazing Dio,Great to see.As for a 1/12 version of your Diorama i would have to move to accommodate such a huge piece to display it.Out of interest,do you think he could make a 1/12 Diorama?

P.S. i have just emailed them to see if they do a 1/12th scale Dio so we will see.

·
Super Moderator
13,727 Posts
Thanks Guys,i still predict a future of many more models to come for a good few members on here and it's as though holes appear in their pockets and money this time drops out before the hands can even touch the money due to the prices rising ever more LOL.
Got my AUTOart 1/18 Huayra today and i think it's fantastic too,very impressed with it.

·
Super Moderator
13,727 Posts
This is such a Fantastic Truck and trailer,i think you have captured everyone's heart with this Beauty.I would say if we all had space it would be a contender for every collector,they really are a Breath of fresh air in collecting.I love all of Mike's work they look so Amazing.I was thinking of asking him to make a 1/12 scale version.....Only joking...
Well done Chaim simply a Stunning addition.

·
Super Moderator
13,727 Posts
Top quality photo.I always thought your photos were very high quality,as an amature to photo taking all your photos look Amazing so to see your latest is still so cool.The latest is brilliant.

·
Super Moderator
13,727 Posts
I did think of buying a huge lightbox a year or two ago but taking photos outside is the best solution for me at this time as they come out fairly sharp and clear in the natural light.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts