DiecastXchange Forum banner
41 - 60 of 687 Posts

·
Registered
9,126 Posts
Really nice model, they did a great job with their Veyrons, this one is no exception

The Gumpert is a flawless model, perfect paint and nice details, one of the best Autoart in 2015, I got the same in blue too this summer

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Really nice model, they did a great job with their Veyrons, this one is no exception

The Gumpert is a flawless model, perfect paint and nice details, one of the best Autoart in 2015, I got the same in blue too this summer
I wholeheartedly agree about the Gumpert. I'd say it's probably the best bang for your buck AutoArt model you can buy. It has so much detail for the price!!
The Veyron is a Veyron - what more can I say?

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
I commissioned a guy I found on Facebook to make me a 1:18 4 car car park diorama. It wasn't as detailed as I expected it to be, but its half decent in photos.
Pictured are all AutoArts: Bugatti Veyron Pur Sang, Koenigsegg Agera and Gumpert Apollo S.

1:18 Hypercar meetup

·
Super Moderator
13,729 Posts
All Amazing looking models and your close up photos really make them stand out.The Super sport is Super Dooper and that Gumpert colour is truly Fantastic,i like all the photos.
A Car park of Dreams,Great to see together.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
All Amazing looking models and your close up photos really make them stand out.The Super sport is Super Dooper and that Gumpert colour is truly Fantastic,i like all the photos.
A Car park of Dreams,Great to see together.
Thanks alot!!! I'll be doing plenty of "meetups in the future" - one of aaaalllll my Veyrons is long overdue LOL.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Love the models of course but your pics are really nice ! Would like to have a similar setup for my models !
I really appreciate your kind words!! I keep trying to push my pics to the next level and make them as realistic looking as possible. Next step is to buy a proper photobox so I don't get any reflection or shadows from my spotlights at home.
What about something like this for you? http://www.carloverd...carpark-diorama

·
Banned
9,417 Posts
The car park is a nice touch!

I paid $177 for the Gumpert in this same color, shipping included and I must say like you and Ironsim that it is probably my pick for model of the year! At least for exotics.

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Damn. I got no words. Deeeeeaaayyyyyymmmmmmmm. That super sport is stunning. And a great collection as well but that super sport......mmmmmm.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Damn. I got no words. Deeeeeaaayyyyyymmmmmmmm. That super sport is stunning. And a great collection as well but that super sport......mmmmmm.
Thanks alot! As you can tell I like my Veyrons lol. A few people call me Veyron man for good reason.....
Just wait till you see detail of the Pur Sang, WRE, Sang Noir and Bleu Centenaire - colours and detail are off the charts!

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·

·
Super Moderator
12,917 Posts
Truly Nice models in you collection!!
All top Shelf products as well!!
I'd love one or two of those Garage dios, but I'm always afraid that Customs will destroy it and then charge me a fortune in taxes for it!!!

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Truly Nice models in you collection!!
All top Shelf products as well!!
I'd love one or two of those Garage dios, but I'm always afraid that Customs will destroy it and then charge me a fortune in taxes for it!!!
Thanks man!
Have you seen the ones Carloverdiecast makes? Why not get one from him delivered to me and I'll forward it onto you to minimize the taxes if you think it'll cost alot?

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
1:18 Soul Models Ariel Atom V8

Here we have the first ever model from a new company called Soul Models based in Spain. Detail is pretty good, but could be a bit better for the price. 8/10 for their first effort I reckon. Enjoy the pics!!

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Looks like really nice model and your diorama is great too!
Thanks mate! The diorama actually isn't that great detail in person - the guy who built it for me wasn't exactly honest with his description and pics when I paid him for it, but it ended up getting damaged in transit to me, so I got the full value back from UPS and the diorama for free coz the seller refused to refund me due to his deceit! It looks not bad in pics, but I try and crop out any bad stuff lol

·
Banned
9,417 Posts
Great pics these were very helpful in helping me decide I do not need this model and that is one of the best things about DX. I can come here and sort out which models I am on the fence about. Your detail pics are excellent! I just cannot deal with how many mold lines and plastic there is, the seats for example look like, well a big plastic bath tub. I think this is a decent first model from them, but some metalic suspension components would set this one off. It looks like it weighs about 2 ounces, that is like 70 bucks an ounce, I can get ice cheaper than that!

41 - 60 of 687 Posts