·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #681 ·
What a BEAST!
the interior is wicked, and I love the look of those tires
Great model!
Thanks, Nick!
It is apparently a common issue for the tyres to go from black to what mine show. At first I was concerned about it but then I realised that they actually look a bit race worn like that....

·
Super Moderator
13,727 Posts
A Fantastic model and i love your close ups of it. I use the silicon spray you use on the tyres of the real cars or the silicon trim stuff to make the tyres look like new(Back to Black is the best stuff) This model era was when a model was a dream come true for a collector and you knew how good before hand it was going to be. Great addition.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #683 ·
A Fantastic model and i love your close ups of it. I use the silicon spray you use on the tyres of the real cars or the silicon trim stuff to make the tyres look like new(Back to Black is the best stuff) This model era was when a model was a dream come true for a collector and you knew how good before hand it was going to be. Great addition.
Thanks for the advice, Daz! I'm kind of digging the stressed look on the tyres at the moment but I'll bear it in mind for the future.
This model is another one to file under "they just don't make them like they used to!"

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #684 ·
Jeez - can't believe its been just over a year since I last posted in my collection thread!
Life has been pretty busy (new kid, new job) but I'm still slowly building up my 1:12 collection and I've actually been buying a load of the larger/adult Lego sets.
I also got a new camera (Canon M50ii), so really enjoying getting back into photography 🥳

Anyway, here is the 1:12 GT Spirit Aston Martin DB5 - the silver with red interior variant.
I don't like too many older/classic cars, but you can't beat the DB5 🤤

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #685 ·
Here is a more recent addition to my collection - the 1:12 GT Spirit Corvette C7 ZR1.
The rear wing and overall aero package on this beast looks wicked!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #687 ·
Amazing photos of two Awesome models. You make them look like real cars, thanks for showing them.:love::love::love::love::love:(y)
Thanks as always mate!
My new camera definitely plays a huge part here - it's a noticeable step up in image quality 😁

681 - 687 of 687 Posts