DiecastXchange Forum banner
61 - 80 of 687 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Great pics these were very helpful in helping me decide I do not need this model and that is one of the best things about DX. I can come here and sort out which models I am on the fence about. Your detail pics are excellent! I just cannot deal with how many mold lines and plastic there is, the seats for example look like, well a big plastic bath tub. I think this is a decent first model from them, but some metalic suspension components would set this one off. It looks like it weighs about 2 ounces, that is like 70 bucks an ounce, I can get ice cheaper than that!
I agree on the metal suspension. Much needed! It is very very light, but then again the car is stripped back to nothing. For some people this will be an absolute must have for their collection (me included), but I'd say if you're on the fence, leave it be and spend your money elsewhere

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Congrats on the Ariel Atom

I like the model although it looks like it could be a very light model

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Congrats on the Ariel Atom

I like the model although it looks like it could be a very light model
Thanks mate! It's really really light.... Like the real car lol

·
Registered
4,210 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Awesome model...I have driven the real Tesla and there are very very cool
Yeah I like it alot

I'm proper jealous!! I've driven the Renault Zoe and VW e-Golf electric cars plus the Audi A3 eTron hybrid through work trying to encourage people to choose greener company cars. The A3 was slow and heavy, but the other 2 were proper fast and the Zoe especially was like a spaceship

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Great clear close ups,i do have a soft spot for a Tesla.When one passes on the road i admire the look of them,nice model,nice car,Great photos of it.
Thanks Darren!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Very nice looking model.You will have a Great trio when you get them together.
Thanks Darren! Just posted another review earlier I'll be linking to shortly

·
Registered
4,210 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Congrats! I would love to add it to display with my 1st gen and lp670!
Thanks! I hope to post a trio shot of all 3 together sometime

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Nice to see your review with your new pics mcaf, do you plan on adding the Zenvo ST1?
Thanks! I would really really like to add the Zenvo in that cool metallic green colour, but they're just too expensive for me at the moment and that money could go towards so many other models :(

61 - 80 of 687 Posts