DiecastXchange Forum banner
81 - 100 of 687 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,855 Posts
Nice additions. I really like you garage diorama on the previous pages. Very cool.

·
Registered
9,126 Posts
Nice to see your review with your new pics mcaf, do you plan on adding the Zenvo ST1?
Thanks! I would really really like to add the Zenvo in that cool metallic green colour, but they're just too expensive for me at the moment and that money could go towards so many other models :(
[/quote]

Yeah not cheap...its my most expensive model but its just perfect, I love it

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Whoa whoa whoa... How did you get a Soul Models Ariel Atom V8 back whenever when it is STILL in "coming soon" preorder status on their website?
http://soulmodelsweb.com/preorder/
I bought mine on the first day it became available to buy - that's why I got number 4! The trick was while everyone else was checking to see when the pre-order page would change to available, I kept checking the actual shop page and ordered immediately!!
I've also gotta say that Soul Models customer service is great and they really listen to feedback - my box arrived damaged, so they sent me a new one, which also got damaged and so they sent me yet another new one in beefy packaging to ensure it would be fine this time. Plus when they reduced the price of the model, they refunded me the difference even 2 months later - they really didn't need to do that!

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
nice and a very amazing collection!!
Thank you very much! I've been a little quiet posting pics the past month or so, but hopefully that's gonna change soon :). I've got a lot to show!

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
I recently got all my models down from the loft just to check them out. I've never had all of them out togteher before, so it was quite interesting to see them all in one place
. I didn't realise just quite how many AutoArt (and particularly Signature models) I've got
...there are also still a couple on the way.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Those Bugattis !
awesome collection, we share a lot of models
Thanks mate! I just think the Bugatti logo is really pretty is all

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Saw these on FB yesterday bro, Awesome collection.... Unless they are all empty boxes

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Saw these on FB yesterday bro, Awesome collection.... Unless they are all empty boxes
Hahaha..... Collecting empty boxes would be a really weird collecting fetish!

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
I've had this a few months, but don't think I've posted any pics of it - 1:18 Frontiart Avanstyle Nissan GT-R R35 Nismo. A really lovely model.

Please check out my full in-depth review here: http://www.diecastxc...nt-white-pearl/

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
81 - 100 of 687 Posts