DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hi everyone

Does anybody know something about MCG brand (Model Car Group)? Today I´ve just discovered that they make Lamborghini Urus in diecast, though I believe is a full sealed model.
Personally I like this not common Lambo, but MR is too expensive. So there is a new chance to get it much more cheaper
more or less 50€

(Pics has been taken from eBay ad)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,856 Posts
I ordered one last week..It's by Model Car Group..basically "Model Car World"..for $49 euros, I expect that's a fair price for a sealed "Diecast" model with the driver's window down to look inside..

P.S. It's a Concept car, so it probably has no engine in reality...

Cheers!
David

·
Registered
120 Posts
Daft car, but not in a good Lamborghini daft way. I'm sure SUV production makes complete sense to the brains at VAG?
Anyway, the Urus was a concept car. As I only collect production road going Lamborghinis - I really don't care at all about this model.

·
Administrator
34,980 Posts
I had a news letter from MCW & this model was on the back, they are doing a Lada Niva in Yellow & a Fire version of it.

I also heard that they are doing the Urus in Metallic White.

·
Administrator
34,980 Posts
The Lada Niva models are now out on eBay. I'm hoping for a Police one

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi, I hope this is the right place to ask, but is MCG related at all to IXO/IST models? I recall months (years?) ago reading that IST was developing a 1/18 Lada Niva, but haven't heard anything about it for some time. Now I see that MCG has a 1/18 Niva... is this the model that IST was developing, or a totally separate model? I'd prefer to find one with opening bits, like IST's other Lada/Fiat/Seat series, and their Volga sedan and wagon. Does anyone know if an IST 1/18 Niva is still in the works? Thank you!

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
I'm tempted by the Rover (as I'm a Brummie!) But I would've preferred a more quintessential 70s colour like brown. It's still great to see them getting made in 1:18.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Rolls Royce Silver Cloud III Flying Spur

·
Administrator
34,980 Posts
Citroen CX 2200 Super Break série I année de construction 1976 rouge

Pics from CK.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts