DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
259 Posts
Amazing model especially in this color ! great pics! I am debating to pic up either the AUTOart or this LCD model in this exact color and wondering what you guys opinion is regarding the detail and quality of this model which is better overall ?? would love to hear your opinions on a comparison?

· Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Amazing model especially in this color ! great pics! I am debating to pic up either the AUTOart or this LCD model in this exact color and wondering what you guys opinion is regarding the detail and quality of this model which is better overall ?? would love to hear your opinions on a comparison?
Imho, the LCD is the superior model, that's why i chose LCD over AA. First the interior is on another level, fully covered in "alcantara" material, it's everywhere, doorcards, dash, seats, the entire steering wheel is covered is this material.
The bucket seats have carbon decals, not moulded plastic like the AA, the dash and doors have orange stichting. And the speakers on the door are the icing on the cake. I literally waited for this model for months mostly because of the interior. The engine bay is much more detailed on the LCD too. The engine cover on the LCD is mesh grill whilst the AA is just transparent plastic.
But to be fair to AA, there are some details they got better:
On the LCD the air vents on the front fenders are inexplicably missing.
The air vents that forms the rear tail lights on the LCD are just moulded plastic where Autoart used a very well done and realistic black mesh grill.
The tires on the AA version are branded.
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

So there you go. I hope this will help you choose.
Ps.: One more thing, it didn't matter to me, but the AA is resin and the LCD is diecast.

· Registered
1 Posts
On the LCD the air vents on the front fenders are inexplicably missing.
I have just received the model and this made me wonder, how could they missed this. I almost consider selling it :LOL: But indeed, after bit of a googling, there seems to be 600LT's without those vents (eg. in this video. Also the inner side sill is fully carbon on AA, but on LCD, there is alcantara and black plastic (without carbon aswell). There also seems to be both trims possible. So I guess they made it right.

That grill inside the tail lights is a pity, especially when they used the grill on the lower part of diffusor. But on the other hand, I'm very impressed by a lot of other small details, like safety stickers inside the doors, tiny front facing camera inside the interior mirror housing, etc.

The LCD is better detailed that the Autoart but I really love the black one from Autoart and it feels more solid and flawless than the LCD.
Funny, as I was just comparing it to recent AA models I have and was thinking the exact opposite - how solid those doors and frunk feels compared to AA with their detailed but flimsy hinges. There is no forward / backward movement with the trunk eg. And those doors shut nice and tight. But granted, I don't have this model from AA to compare.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts