DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mclaren M8E/D #12 C.Parsons Riverside Can-Am 1971 (Truescale)

externally is very good, the perfect painting (though it has orange peel) and tampon printing too, all parts of the car fit very well, rims and tires are well reproduced also has disc brakes with brake calipers, only removes the part of the bodywork of the motor

inside is pretty good although it looks pretty simple and plasticky, the floor has a bright metallic appearance that gives a good appearance to aluminum, the seat is rubber belts of fabric, the dashboard is well detailed, with speed dialers etc .. steering wheel looks very plasticky

the motor is the best car is well detailed with all its components with its wiring, hoses and plastic-transparent, radiators with metal gravure, the trumpets of admission are metal, the outputs of the exhaust pipes also are metal, in a battery with this side wiring and on the other side a tank with plastic hoses are

in short, it is a beautiful car, but uses the same mold GMP no improvement or a quality leap, just change some part of the body, the rocker covers engine brake discs and output tubes escape, it is a shame that with detachable nose, removable wheels and engine upgrades and interior, would win a lot and be more worthwhile but should cost twice

1º round

2º round

3º round

4º round

5º round

6º round

last round

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Excellent photos as ever, thank you for sharing. I have one of the old GMP versions, the Jerobee car - beautiful livery but it has the well-known decal cracking on the rear wing, so I no longer display it. Having seen your photos I'm tempted to replace it with the Vic Elford version, although the price is about four times what I paid for my GMP!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.