DiecastXchange Forum banner
261 - 268 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts

Men and women are different and they need to do different stuff in terms of spare time activities
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you. Why must there be gender-specific hobbies? While other girls were playing with dolls, I've assembled my first model kits, when I was 12 or 13 years old.

I collect for about 30 years with great joy model and toy cars, even though I'm a woman. Is that wrong?

·
Registered
90 Posts

Men and women are different and they need to do different stuff in terms of spare time activities
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you. Why must there be gender-specific hobbies? While other girls were playing with dolls, I've assembled my first model kits, when I was 12 or 13 years old.

I collect for about 30 years with great joy model and toy cars, even though I'm a woman. Is that wrong?

[/quote]
Well you are correct but the general situation that is described here is that the men have specific hobies i.e. diecast cars and their girlfriends and wifes have other interests. But this shouldnt be an issue or limitation since both partners are obviously different and have the right to spend time on what they enjoy. Yes you are a woman liking diecast cars but it is uncommon. And women have to blame themselves for that stereotype ^^.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Hey, LURVE the horizontal Bertby Nicki...
I was planning one myself, but then the local Lidls came up with their (annual) wall display unit that allow 3 vertical shelves, so opted for 2 of them instead..

261 - 268 of 268 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.