DiecastXchange Forum banner
141 - 160 of 268 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
But has anyone actually attracted a woman because they collect diecast models? I mean actually impressing a woman so much with your diecast models that they actually slept with you because of it.
ROTFL

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Every girl that's been in my room always looks at my cars lol. They always seem to like my lexus LFA.
Honestly. Every single one always points to the lexus lol.
But no they havnt slept with me because of a toy car. That's where my charm comes in ;) lol.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I know one thing for sure. Girls love the SLR McLaren
I've been lucky enough to have dated lots of girls that love my collection and how it's displayed. Now, as far as GETTING girls because of a collection.... Eh, have you ever seen the movie "The 40 Year Old Virgin"?

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
I met the missus ten years BEFORE I started collecting............and so am not able to comment...........HONEST!!!

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
I suppose if you told them that you only collect models of cars you actually own...????

However that's me stuffed as they don't do a 1:18 Ford Fiesta.....

·
Premium Member
13,855 Posts
My wife sleeps with me regardless, and regularly. And diecasts have nothing to do with it.

·
Registered
462 Posts
maybe if you told them you used to own each and everyone of those cars in real life hahahaha. then get dumped once they find out the truth. such a random thread.
bored much ? :D

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
LOL. From my experience they don't seem to mind, but I guess if my room was full of them it'd be a bit different.

I've attracted girls to lose some clothing for the camera with my diecasts

lol ok I'll try and approach a girl next time in a club or bar by telling her I collect diecast cars and will report back on how that goes.........
LOL DO IT!!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
To prove the other point, I have a business associate who is a year older than me (55) but looks 75, balding, grey hair of what he has left, smokes one cig after another but owns a logistics company he started years ago and currently has new Caddys as daily drivers but in the garage he also has a 2009 Bentley GTC, 2010 Shelby GT500 KR and a 2010 Lambo Mercielago, which he just replaced the clutch on for $10,500. He also just ordered a new Aventador (which im hoping he lets drive at some point) but along with his nice cache of cars he also has a 27 year old live in girlfriend, smoking hot and sporting more silicone than silicone valley, LOL. But........ his office is filled with diecast cars so maybe there is hope, LOL.

141 - 160 of 268 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.