DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Here's the AutoWorld Blue 1970 Charger that I did a wheel swap on.

Before with Mopar Rallies

Now has GMP Mopar dog dishes with white letter tires.

Until next time thanks for looking!!!!

Mitchell

·
Premium Member
13,004 Posts
Massive improvement. Love the look of that one!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Wheel swap turned out great Mitchell. It truly is amazing how just swapping the wheels can change the whole look of the car!

Ray

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wheel swap turned out great Mitchell. It truly is amazing how just swapping the wheels can change the whole look of the car!

Ray
Thank you gents! I'm really glad this one turned out this well! Hopefully I'll be able to post a 69 that I've done recently.

Mitchell

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Maybe you noticed, but I just learned about your portfolio
at myself

This blue color is one of my favorite colors on the Charger, changing the wheels do me wonder why AW not put wheels like this in the first place..

For me this is pure perfection.

Stupid question, but where do you get all those GMP Mopar dog dishes and the white letter tires?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Maybe you noticed, but I just learned about your portfolio
at myself

This blue color is one of my favorite colors on the Charger, changing the wheels do me wonder why AW not put wheels like this in the first place..

For me this is pure perfection.

Stupid question, but where do you get all those GMP Mopar dog dishes and the white letter tires?
I agree, AutoWorld should have put dog dishes on this to begin with. The color is much better in person. Some of my pictures aren't the greatest and give the blue a pixel effect. But in person its a great color!

With all the GMP dog dishes I had, I just got lucky with acquiring them. I got 2 sets from Damon, and other from a friend on another site. As for the tires, the fronts are from GMP Chevy SS wheels and the rears are from ERTL Cudas and Challengers.

Mitchell

1 - 14 of 14 Posts