DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up this from Kev (thanks again! :cheers), who also gave me the LOWER # of the 2 he ordered! :happy

Very detailed model, I blieve this model belongs in everyone's collection (the normal release :giggle)

G

·
Congratulations Gary with this fine piece of metal. Dealer edition you say? What are the differences between this and the normal edition? Don't say the price tag, cause that's a given from a dealer edition. :giggle

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys! :happy

Jim: coloured plastic, no fabric :p

Boedan: yeppers, you're the winner! (for now :giggle) I wonder who go #190, that would be amazing..

TJ: no difference. Exact same model, only difference is that you get an AUTOart display case (metal-look piece glued onto base) and the metal plaque. The base isn't purchasable normally. Oh, and the price :lol It's around 3/4 extra of the normal release.

Lu: no, this is fixed. No more Merceds :lol

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:lol

I've seen that the batch of normal releases have Mercedes now. So I guess AUTOart has fixed it, so if you're getting one, take a look before buying...

G

·
Wow! A 3/4 extra money over the normal edition. INSANE! Is this a release by AutoArt or Mercedes made this limited edition? As to that I have one thing to say. No thank you. :giggle And opt for the Individual E46 Convertible. HAH!

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is much discussed in another thread. Denis has let us know that MB pays for all 500 of the production, and they do whatever they want with it :p

The base is special, and the plaque is metal and nice, but I'd have to agree that 3/4 extra for those 2 items is a tad much. But at least the model itself is nicely made, and not like the AUTOart S :scared or the Kyo E :WTF

G

·
Nice piece Gary. I would have chosen the normal release and used the change to buy myself some fruit to use as backdrops though. Would have been enough for a very large platter.. :giggle Your photos are not what they used to be.... :giggle

G

·
The cars a stunner , I want one , but Im going for the regular release.

I just dont think this is worth the money , no matter how nice the case is

:cheers

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thank you guys! :happy

Leslie: :giggle ya, my fruits obtaination has been low lately... None of the fruits seem to be in "season" :p Only thing we have left are oranges, and they're all in the fridge. Time to bust out those plastic bananas again :lol

Sir Gary: I agree, unless it's for the most diehard of MB (or EVOII) fans, the DE isn't worth it. The normal release is a much much better deal...

Ric: thanks! The sunlight was perfect when I took that shot, and my hands were relatively steady :giggle

G

·
nice addition :cheers

as for me, i'll go for the normal version, with the "merceds" on the engine :lol once i get the cash....... :lol

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Mike! :happy

The new batch of normal version have correct spelling now, so make sure u check out the engine before u buy...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.