DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I finally found this car today. Been looking for it and waiting for it for a long time.
I remember long long ago, the Bburago 300SL was the first ever 1:24 diecast car i ever bought. i really loved it. i still consider this car the most beautiful car ever made. Designs like ths will never appear on modern cars ever. It's just art.

Here are my humble pics. Not too great i feel. Silver's a hard color to capture properly, at least for me.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Wonderful! Both are fantastic! Sometime ago I had a tough choice to make and I passed on the Carrera :cry. But I'm looking forward to the 300SL from Minichamps, that will hopefully arrive here by the end of this year.

And your pics look terrific! The best I've seen from you yet! :nicejob

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Amazing, Louis! Your incredible pics really do justice to the cars' beauty!

G

·
Very nice Louis. I have the Minichamps, will be looking out for the CMC. What setup do you use to take the photos? Light tent? Care to share a photo of the setup? :tongue

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hahaha...na..i don't use any specific photographic equipment.
Just a white cardboard backing stuck to my cabinet and wall, and a normal ikea spotlight. Used thewhite balance in the camera to correct the colors when shooting and use photoshop to touch up the images.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts