1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
448 Posts
great model and photos! this is one of the best maistos ever. Shame they dont make models like this anymore.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Great photos vegasracer........I wish I had all of them like you.....only have one....really like this model.

·
Administrator
33,524 Posts
Great pics, I meant to buy this one when I was a kid, sadly for me I forgot about it & never added it

·
Registered
318 Posts
This is a sample of a time when Maisto really knew how to compete with other model car manufacturers. Sadly, the other competitors have upped their ante and Maisto decided to stay as is... worse, they started to decline their game.

I remember back when I was in my teens I would look up to one of these in the shelves of my local hobby shop and realize that they're model eye candies! This one here, emits that much similar "aura" of desireability today!

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
Great shots...these CLK-DTMs are fantastic.

I have one of each generation & am very happy with them.

·
Registered
614 Posts
This is a sample of a time when Maisto really knew how to compete with other model car manufacturers. Sadly, the other competitors have upped their ante and Maisto decided to stay as is... worse, they started to decline their game.

I remember back when I was in my teens I would look up to one of these in the shelves of my local hobby shop and realize that they're model eye candies! This one here, emits that much similar "aura" of desireability today!

Seriously! Some of the very last Maistos that I've seen that could easily sit amongst more expensive models were the R8 race cars. It was sad to see that since then, they haven't made anything else like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts