DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
That's one terrific model!! :cool1 I've got that one also and was the 2nd AUTOart car I added to my collection. The livery is one of the most unique that I've seen. It's too bad it uses decals and not tampo prints across the entire car. Mine are starting to get a little dry by the edges.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
LUW said:
DiecastX said:
I've always felt this CLK_GTR was the best on the market. From te livery to the details.
Undoubtly. Maisto's pieces are very good, but AUTOart is better. And this livery is plain cool.
Congrats Richard! :cheers
I acutally bought the Maisto version first. Then when I laid eyes on AUTOart's, I knew my Maisto woud get "retired". I think it's in some box in the basement right now. :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice set of photos Richard. Luckily the decals on mine are still in pretty good shape. If they ever go bad, I'll strip the entire livery off and have an all blue GTR. I think that will look pretty neat in itself.

·
Registered
145 Posts

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Nice :) I never see these things for sale. This isn't the 1:12 is it?

Also: why is the founder of diecastxchange (diecastX) banned from his own forum?? Lol
Just noticed now when I seen his comment.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I can get it shipped for around 130€!

Its a money that I cant spend rigth now cause I already bought 2 or 3 cars this month and I have a lot of things to pay for home (kitchen updates) and taxes, but I think that this is a good opportunity and deserves a a big effort.

Found this thread, awesome!
http://www.diecastxc...nal-teile-1998/
If its of any help, you may be able to find a 1/12 example for around that price or maybe a little more if you are willing to play the waiting game.

·
Registered
318 Posts
:eek:mg: The racing livery is outstanding! And I assume this is not a sealed model -- just the way it should be to better appreciate all those racing spec bits!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts