DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
The R-class is the GST concept in the past. It is I believe built in the Alabama plan in US, and will come in both a long wheel base and short wheel base version.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I saw this at the NY Auto Show. I really didn't know if I liked design or not but it was interesting. The R-class is the Mercedes version of a car based/sporty SUV. I think its main competition would be the Infiniti FX and the BMW X5.

As for this model, it doesn't look that accurate. The front looks alright but the rear looks a little off. I would like to see what the interior looks like. If anybody wants to see pictures of the real car to compare, I have a few from the autoshow.

G

·
Something about that model isn't quite right...looks a bit crude for Minichamps. But, I didn't know this one was even planned in 1:18! Thanks for the pics/news!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what's the europromo website? I been there before but lost the links, should book marked it! Thanks!

G

·
Just as a warning, if you use your credit card, he might charge you in advance for the model.

I've had some experience with Tom at EP before, most of the transactions have been pretty smooth.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Though they carried lots of varieties of European cars, I definitely won't buy from them coz the price are damm high!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts