DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Minichamps released the catalogue Edition 2/2006.

These are the news/color variants in 1/18:

100 139021 • BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT • silver

100 024001 • BMW 535i 1988 • green met.

100 123320 • MASERATI GHIBLI 1969 • blue met.

100 051090 • VW 1600 L VARIANT 1972 • "Feuerwehr Solingen"

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Not crazy about silver cars, so I think one of the already released Bentleys would be for me, but I love the other ones! Have they released any Maserati Ghiblis yet? And is it going to be one of their higher end releases or one of Minichamps lower priced and therefore lower detailed models?
Personally for a classic like the Ghibli I'd prefer if it was a full fat Minichamps instead of a "skinny" one! :giggle :cheers

·
Registered
402 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
No, the Ghibli hasn't been released as of yet. I have been waiting for this car to come out for over a year now. I always loved the look of these cars, and finally its getting released. Almost feels like an Autoart release, with the delay. And from what I can tell, these are the high end releases, not hte Aston Martin style ones. These will be in those thin boxeswith a picture of car on the front, like the Carrera GT. I also want the Conti GT in silver. That looks great.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
I love Maseratis, so I've been waiting for the Ghibli for what seems like ages. I think it'll be worth splashing out on though. Especially if it's a minichamps :cheers

G

·
Finally! Another... better color for Bentley CGT.
The BMW looks good, but still hoping for the M5 version.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.