DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably not as subjective as it should have been. I think it can be excused though because I have afterall been looking for this model for quite a while. Here is the review of it anyway.
:cheers

Click on banner to read review

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:coolpics Great review,I will be adding this beauty to my shopping list and I hope to see an SL65 and SL55 too soon by minichamps :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Leslie,

Great review. I am now after this model :giggle

Is this the only color available and what year was this released.

As always, I am throughly impressed with your website, one of thebest diecast sites out there. Simply amazing for such a relatively new site. :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks for the compliments Darrick. Do I get a kill sticker? :giggle

"The Minichamps SL500 is available in black and silver as dealer editions and in blue as regular edition. The black and the blue models come with cream coloured interiors and the silver comes with a blue interior. All versions are identical in terms of materials and features. The black model can be ordered at Mercedes dealers with the part number B6 696 2171. The part number for the silver is B6 696 2133."

I think it was released in 2003. Silver first then the black and the blue has just been released after a long delay. Other more knowledgeable members correct me if I'm wrong.

:cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.