DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the moment, this SL500 is mine, but i have planned a trading deal with chappy8p, so i thought i shall post a few picture's for you all to see.

And chappy, to look at the model and if your still happy, give us a P.M.

Well, here we go.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Such nicely crafted hindge's.

This is something that let's the model down, the wheel's.
They don't look especially realistic, and the brake's are even worse, the disk's and calliper's are there but the disk's are static and the drilled holes are molded but not so deep that you can't see througth the holes, there not even painted in :pullhair

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sid: Are you going for a drive or not?
Eddy: Sure, just let me do something.

Eddy: Ta-Da Now the comftable grand-tourer has been turned into a full convertable.
Sid: Really now?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sid: Now look, there's no boot.
Eddy: Ah yes.......errrrr
Sid: You were surpossed to do the weekly shopping in this now where's all that going to go.
Eddy: Hmmm, dunno.

Now the roof is down, you can really see into the interior, and one thing i really like is the centre console.....

The Sat-Nav screen maybe a sticker, but it is read-able and if you squint, you can even make out the numbers, letters and symbols on the instrument controls.

And of coruse, those leather seat's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't know that you had one of these Deano. Did you get this from the bigM, and do you think they are worth the full asking price?

:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I have had this for neally 1 Month, what made you think i got it from Modellissimo?

Well i did.... :lol
At 99 Euro's, i think it just about justify's that price if you can over look the crummy wheels and brake's, and the fact that the area behind the seats i just plastic. (They look like rear seats but are wayyy to small)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought you did :giggle

I can't decide whether to get one or not. :tempted

We'll see.

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why not? You are a big merc fan, and if the new Minichamps Merc SLK isn't going into your collection, then this just might.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.