DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys!

Got some time today to take some pics of my Minichamps Peugeot 908 HDi.

Before buy this one I made some researches and was hard to find good pics about the carbon finishing and also about the headlights.

As you can see, the carbon is very very nice, near to amazing real. The headlights are NOT decals, are real headlights.

No more talk!

Only natural light shots, eventually the roof light was on.

Camera is a Olympus e-600 and 14-42mm lens.

Sorry for the place I took the pics, I really dont have a nice place to go near home.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep! This is a very nice car, in design and performance! Aside from Le Mans it OWNED the Audi R18 are 2011 season of ILMC. Its a shame that Pug had to quit of Endurance series in 2012, I'm very sad about this.

If you are in big screen/monitor click on the pics to enlarge.

;)

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I've just purchase the Norve version in Matmut livery not as good as Minichamps but it dose look very good siting next to them. Minichamps made a decent job wish they have been fully opening but still not a bad model for the price and a must for Le Mans fans

·
Registered
850 Posts
Nicely detailed piece, especially the carbon work amazing. I have the Minichamps #9 version too. But when i inspected i saw that Norev made a slight better job on chrome detailed parts. It is more life-like (e.g roof).

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
congrats! such an awesome looking race car.

I had my Norev out last night & was impressed by the styling.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
OPnly problem with the Norve version is it's out of shape not by much but enough to notice but the Matmut one is a stunning model as the livery is very well done

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Love the livery, thanks for the pics Paulo!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts