DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Within the next couple weeks I will be looking for a 1/18 Minichamps Porsche 956 to go along with the AUTOart Mazda 787B I have pre-orderd. I have looked at all the online diecast shops I know of but can't seem to find any. I don't care what livery it is, I just need one sometime soon. So if anyone knows where to get one for $70 or less please show me a link. Hopefully I will have enough money to order one soon. Also it can't be a Ebay auction since I have no PayPal account (I will have to use either my mom or dad's credit cards to order it). I will also have to try my local hobby shop just incase they have one in stock. The sad part is I had a chance to get a Kenwood 956, but when I came back to the hobby shop with the money it was gone :cry

G

·
Sorry to hear about the Kenwood. I know how it feels to loose something that was right infront of you. Very frustrating. :ranting

Searching for this model shouldn't be too difficult. The only problem I see is the price. Finding one under $70 is going to be a little tough, in my opinion.

Good luck on the hunt. :cheers

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
The few times I did see it online for $70 I didn't have the money to order it. Hopefully I won't miss out on one of the next two 956 releases (the last version of the Rothmans and the Stars and Stripes). :danbana

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
If you can't use Paypal can't you just send a money order?

G

·
If you're talking about the 1982 #1 956 driven by Derek Bell and Jackie Ickx this site has them for $79.95 pre-order:

http://www.sportcraftcars.com/minRacing18.htm#porsche18

I have never dealt with them so can't comment on that but AFAIK they've been around for quite a while.

I have been eyeing the 1:43 versions of this car (Minichamps and Quartzo) but will now wait for the Minichamps 1:18. And I agree; it's a great combo with the AUTOart 787B. :cheers

EDIT: Scale18.com also has it listed with the Stars & Stripes one but there's no price.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Sportcraftcars is a great dealer, you won't have any problems with them. :nicejob

G

·
Another vote for Sportcraftcars. When I had a little problem with my 1/12 CLK, they sent a replacement just like that (with an apology note). Great customer service. :cheers

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
No Rothman's, when it in my hands that will change very quickly :giggle

Thanks for the update JayFields, also a signed version I see.

:cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.