DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should i buy one?
i was just wondering if this car will be hard to find when the 1st shipment sells out..

will it become rare? cos i'm kinda in a save $$$ mode right now... so i'm not too sure.... but then again... its only..."1" car right? hmmm.. i dun usually collect racing cars though... but seeing it at the store yesterday, it looked pretty good..so....

should i? shoud i?

:feedback :feedback :feedback :feedback :feedback

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yo..i;m back.. yeap, the rear wing decal came off in one piece. the sides were a bit harder....
sadly, i accidentally scraped off a small tiny little bit of the rothmans underneath...but it doesn,t realy matter to me that much...

i dun have the decals, so i'll leave it as it is now with the rothmans on the side n rear wing

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
from what the store told me, the newer releases of the car will not have the rothmans underneath the RACING decals anymore...
one of the reasons why i grabbed mine so quick...

it was the last one in the shop too...

i just noticed that on the sides of the car, both sides i have accidentally scraped a tiny bit off the rothman's paint.... and both are on the same area in regards to the body. so i think other ppl removing the decal along the sides, be more careful cos i think at a certain point, more glue was applied to the decal and it sticks to the rothman's tampo paint

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.