DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Another one of my porcelain figures from "The Haul", one of two. Other one is in transit...

I found this for a great price in a toy wholesaler, and I'm glad I picked it up. The ribbons are very delicate and I worry they'll break... :scared

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes Felix, that is a Pocky ... whoops, PocHy in her mouth. Due to licensing issues, it's Pochy and not Pocky :giggle

She comes from an anime called "Please Teacher" or also called "Onegai Sensei". She's a space alien who arrives on EArth and poses as a teacher to obtain info about Earthlings :lol

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another Mizuho figure I picked up from HK, this one is by Max Factory, and VERY expensive (MSRP anyway :giggle)

and one last pic for Felix:

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
I was just kidding when I first asked about those Pocky sticks. :lol :lol My kids would get a hoot from the scaled down Pocky (Pochy) box but......something tells me I really shouldn't show them this thread. :giggle :giggle

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
uhm... thanks :lol

And talking about the glasses, yes, they are very nicely done... very delicately made and perched on her nose... That's the first thing that drew my eyesight on this figure too :wink :giggle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.