DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, all of you serious modders out there should begin salivating any moment now...finally some GMP racing seats and some of their black Kinesis wheels! They all retail for $10 a pack:

10 Spoke

5 Spoke

Racing seats with harnesses!

Now get to modding! :giggle

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mike,

Do you know if those seats and wheels are compatible with all GMP models as far as them snapping into place?

If they just snap into place, this could be the answer for those wheels black wheels on the Red w/Wht Camaro.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not going to be too much help here. I don't know which models these wheels are compatible with but I do know that they won't just snap into place. They will either glue in place or be held with a screw.

I haven't taken any of GMPs cars apart but I have put some of GMP's wheels on some Ertl cars and in most cases you have to drill out the GMP wheels a little to fit on the Ertl hubs.

Really unless you know somebody that has done it before, it's just trial and error. I just sent an email to a friend who does some wheel mods so we'll see what he has to say about the way GMP wheels are put on their Camaros.

As far as the seats, they have four square tabs on the bottom of each one with a hole in the middle of the tabs. It appears that they do just snap into place but there again I don't know for sure. It could be glued or screwed.

Sorry I wasn't much help there. Maybe someone more knowledgable than I can chime in?

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.