DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello DiecastX family,

Long time. I've been real real busy. Anyway, I recently moved into a new spot in Chicago with hard wood floors and very high ceilings. I have a hugs ceiling fan in my livingroom, and I've notice that the cars (when going to dust) have like tiny water spots embedded in the paint. this is particularly noticable in my black models. Question: what is causing it (moisture in the air)? And how do I get them out? You can't see the spots from afar, but you can see them when you look at some of the models up close. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

EricP

G

·
I also have this problem, its a drag. I'll give the mcquires a try. I have also thought about using either rubbing compound or a clay bar and then a coat of glaze afterwards.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks fellas for the suggestions. I will give all of those a try. As for showing a pic, I have a camera but haven't been able to figure out how to download them through my Mac. I'll keep working on it . Thanks again.

EricP

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.