Infiniti QX56611.32%
Infiniti FX35/45611.32%
Porsche Cayenne/S/Turbo2954.72%
Volkswagen Touareg/V8/TDI1222.64%

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, guys. I know I left out some heavy hitters in the last SUV poll, so, hopefully, that problem is fixed now. *crosses fingers* That said, out of these which is your pick? :feedback

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I would pick the Cayenne.

I know it may look a little strange at first, but once you see it in person, its a whole different SUV.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Cayenne for me.

Only problem is that if you have a close look inside it, you can see a lot of its VW origins, as it is a sister car to the Touareg(just much, much better!!)

In a couple of car mags this week, Porsche USA invited journos to drive a Cayenne Turbo all the way (14000 + feet!!) to the top of Pike's Peak!!! Bobby Unser was a codriver for some of the runs..awesome.

In this week's (dated 1st/2nd September) Autocar, and the October Evo.

:cheers

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bennyjammin said:
Cayenne for me.

Only problem is that if you have a close look inside it, you can see a lot of its VW origins, as it is a sister car to the Touareg(just much, much better!!)

In a couple of car mags this week, Porsche USA invited journos to drive a Cayenne Turbo all the way (14000 + feet!!) to the top of Pike's Peak!!! Bobby Unser was a codriver for some of the runs..awesome.

In this week's (dated 1st/2nd September) Autocar, and the October Evo.

:cheers
DANG! That sounds like fun. That's the true test of an SUV. :nutkick

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I really like the FX45. It has sleek bubbly looks and the whole contemporary persona to it. HOWEVER, because of its ridiculous HP figure, the promise of 50 more ponies next year, 6 speed auto, and butch yet sleek styling, I'd ultimately pick the Cayenne Turbo. :danbana :danbana :danbana

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ken - Yeah, it's missing from this poll, but it's in another one I started before this one. I only did this one because these were the choices missing from the original. :cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts