DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Certainly not a new release but something that we don't see mentioned here very often (if at all)
I am just happy to be able to post something new :giggle since this is my first new model of 2007 :happy
This car is sort of a milestone for me as I am officially not looking for any more cars. I have just about everything I want in my collection, anything new I get will more than likely be a new release or a D/E (or both) It really is a great feeling to be "caught up" and to have my collection the way I want it to be (not entirely true, I have about 20 to sell) Now, if I can just stop those impulse buys because its "a good deal" or "I really like those" or "Its been a long time since I bought anything new" or any one of a hundred different reasons :giggle

Anyway, on to the car. I looked for a while for one of these and while its not the color that i wanted, the low price made enough of a difference for me. Plus, it looks better in person than I thought it would. Kyo did a nice job on the paint and the car looks very much like it is supposed to. There is not a lot of extra detailing but what is there is executed very well. This is an old car and it must have been considered very well done when it was released. I miss cars that are done like this but probablt today, they wouldn't have enough detail for collectors.
I am glad I have this one though :happy

Attachments

G

·
Great looking car. KY has won me over with their small but interesting and detailed lineup..any pics of the engine and interior JSB?

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Congratulations Jeff. I wanted to have one of these older Morgans too but settled for the Maisto Aero 8. Looks like the wait to own one of the 1:18 Morgans is just as long as waiting for the 1:1.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Very nice Jeff! I have the exact same one and I still think it's a great model from Kyosho which is impressive given it is out since 1999.

I'd love to know how it feels to be "caught up" though! My wishlist seems endless to be honest! :lol

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Now that's a sports car! Congratulations Jeff, nice pic too!

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Dave, its not the last car in my collection, its just the last one that is currently made that I want.
I still have some cars on order and there is plenty coming out in the future that I want.
I am just in a really good spot right now since I decided to stick strictly to my themes. There are 5 upcoming Indy cars and a bunch of Porsches that will put me back in the poor house :giggle

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.