DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was having a discussion with Jim and Chris tonight , and we were trying to figure which has been the most modelled car in 1:18 .

That is , which make of Car (any model variant , e.g. GT2 , GT3 , GT3R , Turbo) has been made by the most model manufacturers.

I`ll start off with the Porsche 996 which has been done by AUTOart , Bburago , Gate , Hot wheels , Hot works , Maisto , Motormax , Solido , Sunstar , UT Models and Welly .

Thats 11 manufacturers altogether . Can anyone beat that :confused

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The BMW Mini has been made by AUTOart, Bburago, Maisto, Gate, MotorMax, Welly, HotWheels, Kyosho, ERTL and Jason & Argon.

We got a tie. :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Mini Cooper: AUTOart, bBurago, ERTL, Kyosho, Jadi (future release), Maisto, Mattel, Motor Max, Revell, Solido and Welly.

So 11. :happy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
How about the good old Mustang

AUTOart , Classic Carlectables , Ertl , GMP , Highway 61 , Jada , Jouef , Lane , Maisto , Mattel ,Mira , Motormax , Muscle Machines , Revell , Sunstar , Welly and Yat Ming.

Thats 17 by my reckoning :lol

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I don't think the Stang is eligible, since it's more like a model line, with all the different engines, wheels, hoods, tops, etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Corvette C5, I would be really surpirsed if there isn't a single company who has modeled the Corvette in one form or fashion.

Maisto, Hot Wheels, Bburago, Welly, AUTOart, GMP(C5R), FM, DM, Ertl, UT, BBR(C5R), Speccast(C5R), Action, Greenlight, Johnnny Lightining, Matchbox.

Thats a total of 16.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts