DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Great Topic!

Mine still bothers me years later.
I bought a AUTOart James Bond Aston Martin DB5 at a very good price when it was first released. I wasn't into 1:18 as heavily back then so it kind of stayed in the box.
When I got the Danbury Mint 1:24 version, it was so much nicer than the AUTOart that I decided the bigger one had to go.
I sold it even cheaper than I bought it and I still kick myself as I will probably never be able to replace it.

Oh, I also am on my 3rd AUTOart C Type Jag.
I always end up selling it and aboy 6 months later, I look for another 1 :giggle

G

·
I have never sold any so I guess I don't have one but I have gien a few away Like the #50 Action Compuware C5R :pullhair

G

·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I have two #5 Night Racing WRC Subies. One is the STi and the other is a 22B. They're one of my all-time favorites and I don't think I part with either of them anytime soon. Heck, I'd probably sell the 917/30 Exoto before I consider selling the 22B.

G

·
I had 6 1/43 Minichamps Mclaren F1 GTR including a BMW dealer edtion of the #59 winner. I sold them all to fuel my BBR collection.

I wish I kept them.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I'm so happy that I do not have any regrets of that kind. The only diecast I've sold, was to be replace by a better version.

Ex: Hot Wheels Shelby Cobra Concept came out first...I bought it....and got replace by the AUTOart version.

So no regrets for improvements!!!!! Lucky me!!! :happy

G

·
Wow, where do I start! Here's a few that I really miss and hopefully may replace sometime in the future:

67 Bullit Mustang by AUTOart
63 GS Vette coupe by Exoto
the original BMW M3 GTR street in black by UT
72 442 blue convertible by Exact Detail
67 Vette convertible (top up) in blue by Motorbox
71 Datsun 240Z in red by Kyosho

Alex B.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.