DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Administrator
34,171 Posts

I don't think they've produced a single model where something doesn't look "off"
Funny that you mention that - this is a close up of the windscreen on the Grey S8
I do agree though, they don't look that good, especially for the money.

They're not cheap at circa £200 each. I did read that they're part of someone else, but I can't remember who.

·
Administrator
34,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also, I noticed that they've not even changed the licence plates between the models. All of the RS7's and S8's all have the same plates.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Are these made by Ignition models? They show them on their Facebook page... and the big wheels, lowered stance on the Audi's is typical IG.

·
Administrator
34,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some Mercedes G63 AMG, G Wagons. I'm not really a G Wagon fan, but I did buy / pre-order the bottom one.

Matte Grey, also in Gloss Black, and Gloss White.

Mercedes G63 AMG G Wagon - Takashi Murakami, Kaikai Kiki Japanese pop art cartoon model, LE of 199 pieces. The vehicle exists in real life and they've made a model of it, the 1/64 version has been out for a bit, but the 1/18 comes in a month or so.

·
Premium Member
13,288 Posts
Saw these today, look really nice.

·
Administrator
34,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've not seen those two. They look nice!

·
Administrator
34,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks good. The engine looks pretty neat too

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Ah why the blurred pics!
The engine is missing the separation lines for the coil cover, which funnily enough is the same mistake AA made on their new one.

·
Administrator
7,005 Posts
cool detail that the engine fan spins. the undercarriage looks pretty detailed too.
i hope we see more JDM stuff from them :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts