DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
34,845 Posts

I don't think they've produced a single model where something doesn't look "off"
Funny that you mention that - this is a close up of the windscreen on the Grey S8
I do agree though, they don't look that good, especially for the money.

They're not cheap at circa £200 each. I did read that they're part of someone else, but I can't remember who.

·
Administrator
34,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also, I noticed that they've not even changed the licence plates between the models. All of the RS7's and S8's all have the same plates.

·
Administrator
34,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some Mercedes G63 AMG, G Wagons. I'm not really a G Wagon fan, but I did buy / pre-order the bottom one.

Matte Grey, also in Gloss Black, and Gloss White.

Mercedes G63 AMG G Wagon - Takashi Murakami, Kaikai Kiki Japanese pop art cartoon model, LE of 199 pieces. The vehicle exists in real life and they've made a model of it, the 1/64 version has been out for a bit, but the 1/18 comes in a month or so.

·
Administrator
34,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
On conversion, that's about £165 and they come with the little engine. No brainer. I'd buy this over the AA.

·
Administrator
34,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
This one's a scalpers dream, I already saw a listing on ebay for one last night. 999 Australian dollars and they have six of them.😡

·
Administrator
34,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
That does suck! Hopefully some actual stores ordered them. If they are reselling them at a reasonable price I'd quite like one. I'm not paying some scalpers prices though!

·
Administrator
34,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Agreed!

For me, a 2020 Nissan GT-R sounds pretty cool. I wouldn't mind one of those.

·
Administrator
34,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I like them, but that Purple is weird. Who even knows what that one's meant to be ? Surely, not any of the Midnight Purple's ?:confused:

·
Administrator
34,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
A really nice looking model, one that I wouldn't mind buying, but will just be too hard & expensive to get now as all of the scalpers have bought them up to resell.

·
Administrator
34,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
I'm really impressed with the latest update from them posted up last week. I just wish the models were easier to get hold of!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts